ALM Translations is looking for medical specialists to join our team and become part of a large likely to be ongoing account! We would be looking for English natives translating from French, German and Italian.
Please find the project requirements below:
• Native speaker of English
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing translations
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing translations for the life sciences industry or 2 years in the Clinical Research industry
• Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university; degree in linguistic or translations; alternatively candidate may major in scientific field with a minor in linguistics or translations
• Must be a full-time linguist or translator who performs a minimum of 1200 translation hours per year
Only candidates who fulfil all these requirements will be considered this time. Experience in Adverse Events and Serious Adverse Events reports (AEs and SAEs) is a must, while experience in Informed Consent Forms (ICF), Cover Letters, Letters from Health Authorities and Instructions for Use (IFU) (as many as possible of the types mentioned) would be highly preferable.
If you think this sounds interesting, please contact me with your CV and rates!