Source language(s): English
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Are you ready for a challenge? Would you like to learn about new places without leaving your home? Don’t miss this opportunity to provide relevance and accuracy ratings for one of the world’s largest mapping applications!
Take on the challenge and apply for the Shasta project!
· Currently residing in Australia
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
Other things you need to know:
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Shasta project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (Australia) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and ‘Continue’ to complete your profile and unlock more projects.
5. Look for project ‘Shasta’ Choose the ‘APPLY’ button to start your qualification to the project
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
We want to pay for this job 10 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 05/08/2021
Delete this ad from the site after the deadline for applying.
IP: 126.96.36.199 (Oslo, Norway)* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 08 Apr 2021, 12:31:18